Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mad Hatter

Were models ever reprinted and molds redone?

2 posts in this topic

I bought into Dystopian Wars early on, and a lot of the models had pretty bad print lines from being 3D printed.  

I've noticed on some of the newer models this isn't as bad as it was on some of my early stuff (Prussian Sky Fortress had a lot of print lines for example).  I'm interested in expanding my models, specifically looking at picking up an Eagle Class War Rotor, but I know that was also an early model and looks to have a lot of print lines on it from the photos I've seen.

Has Spartan every reprinted models and redone the molds to reduce the print lines and clean them up?  Has anyone gotten an Eagle Class War Rotor lately, how were the print lines?  I'd like to get another Prussian Sky Fortress, but cleaning another model of print lines isn't something I want to be doing. Looking for someone who has made recent purchases to try to tell if there's been any improvement on some of the old models.

Thanks. 

there have been some remolds. the obvious one being the Tribal, which now has the aft hardpoint permanently fitted with a shield generator, and a few minor details around the fuel tanks and smoke stacks. the metal triple-barrelled turret has also been redone.

other nations have also had minor adjustments, such as the metal FSA naval turret being remade as a two-piece metal/resin turret

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.