Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
The Mad Hatter

Did Sale End?

9 posts in this topic

I had 206 pounds worth of stuff in my shopping cart, as of yesterday it said Feb had 30% off Dystopian Wars.  I wanted to check a few things out before I placed my final order.

I went in today and it doesn't look like the 30% discount is applicable anymore?  Did I miss something?

Bad for me for waiting I guess!  I'm guessing I'll just have to wait for the next sale (I definitely have enough unpainted stuff to keep me busy until then).  

I went in and looked at my filtered email (sometimes the Spartan newsletter gets filtered into another category).  I guess it was one week only, and I must have caught the tail end of the week and not known it.  I guess seeing the discount code of Feb 30%, I'd made an assumption that it was good through February (and you know what they say about that).  

Hopefully some of my fellow gamers got to take advantage of the sale!  

yep was finalizing my cart and came literally next day and poof gone. the wife said well i told you not to wait. had a juicy order too as this would be my splash in it thought was through feb. sadness.

So what are the future "special day" in the calendar that can bring us discount ?

It's quite often actually, even not necessarily concerning DW, SG seem to be jumping on every opportunity.

If I search in my mailbox :

- February - Valentine (just happened)

Last year

- March - 50% on books and DL army discount

- April - 10%models and 10£ on aerial boxes

- June - Core helix for 30£

- July - 20%KOB and 33%spartan scenics

- August - 40% Selected boxed sets

- September - 50% mega bundle discount

- October - Halloween 33% relthoza special ^^ (last year at least but maybe a one shot)

- November - Black friday 40% on many stuff

Well actually the 30% on all DW we just had was quite exceptionnal as it was on all the range and not only a selection.

A pretty good one. SG please do it again ! ^^

Lord Nobody likes this

On June 26, 2016 at 0:18 PM, Elric said:

The Brexit sale is everything 10% cheaper to those outside UK based in the drop in the value of Sterling  !!!

Don't think I didn't consider that. It even made me consider applying for a posting in the UK (well not Scotland, as that may not be the UK in the future).

My dollar would go further than my last time there.

Elric likes this

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.