Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Overread

Corinthian Club Chat!

255 posts in this topic

If the offer is expanded until the Corinthian update is ready I'd definitely be looking at placing a good size order.

Hi Guys,

Wanted to say hi and to also give a quick update on the Corinthian Club membership. I am just bolting down a couple of things for the next Corinthian Club newsletter, but wanted to make this post. Aurikon's post is a good idea and I am extending the latest offer to you guys until August 2nd. I will let my despatch ladies know. The deal has been very popular so the sooner you place the higher up the despatch list you will go, but happy to extend the date for you all.

Apologies that I am behind schedule on my free gifts update for you all. I am therefore going to be extending the membership of folk by three months. I need to look at how I sort this, so I will come back with another update for you, but either way it will not need you to do anything.

All the best,

Neil

Maccabeus, Marden and tansalus like this

@spartan neil just a crazy idea: I don't know if the newsletter contains a code for a gift this quarter, but because we didn't get a free gift for a while, isn't it an option to give us one of the summer gifts ( the over £50 one, not the over £100 one ) as a membership gift. That way we get our gift and you get us of your back. So that if you spend £50 before the 2nd of August you get a summer gift for the spending and 1 for being a Corinthian member. I know it is not a normal way of getting a gift, but like I said, it's an idea.

From what Mike said, Neil is surely working on something gorgeous so let's not ask too much and give him time to see what he prepared.

Three month of Corinthian club is already a great move.

That being said, I'll have to take those firestorm freighters with my next order, love their designs :)

I know, but in that case it would be nice to have a teaser of some sort.

My order will contain the harbour walls. I'm working on a scenario with the walls and the 'keep'  parts as a special shield generator. 

4 hours ago, the horned rat said:

@spartan neil just a crazy idea: I don't know if the newsletter contains a code for a gift this quarter, but because we didn't get a free gift for a while, isn't it an option to give us one of the summer gifts ( the over £50 one, not the over £100 one ) as a membership gift. That way we get our gift and you get us of your back. So that if you spend £50 before the 2nd of August you get a summer gift for the spending and 1 for being a Corinthian member. I know it is not a normal way of getting a gift, but like I said, it's an idea.

I think this is a bit too much of an ask.  We already got an extension to the gift that everyone else only had till today.  On top of the 3 month extension of our memberships. In my eyes that covers the missing quarter gift

tansalus and Marden like this

Sorry to ask again and again, but we are waiting since a few months and I'm pretty sure that some of us missed other interesting offers because we were waiting for the Corinthian club gift. I hope I'll be able to get both Laconia and Andania space freighters on the future, it's frustrating :/

So, @Spartan Mike, @Spartan Neil, It's okay if gifts aren't ready or not on your priority for now (work on FA v3 and make it great :)) just tell us so we won't wait for nothing to make our orders.

If you're busy, between FA v3, preparations of the FA Kickstarter and others, just use already existing models as Corinthian gift as it was already made on the past (I remember the Dystopian wars bunker complexes were used as gift for example).

I really don't mean to be aggressive, just losing some patience, any hint would be good to hear or see.

Cheers up, all the best ;)

Did Spartan stop doing the news letter?  I received one the first quarter, but that is it.  I also never got my free gift even after emailing Spartan about it.  What was the point of paying to join?

@Spartan Neil @Spartan Mike We really would appreciate something other than an offhand "we're working on it" as we've had that for the last 3 months. @Jsiegel1983 when you next place an order drop Lizzie at despatch an email explaining what you were missing and more than likely she'll add it to your package, always been amazing for me.

tansalus and the horned rat like this

Hi Guys,

Many apologies for my continued delays with the Corinthian Club newsletter. I am working on it today and will be shipping it out as soon as I can.

Part of the newsletter will be informing you all that we are extending your membership period as an apology for our delays and to make sure we make up for your quarterly gifts.

All the best for now and I will post back when the newsletter goes out.

All the best,

Neil

Marden and the horned rat like this

So my break down of the Update;

"By way of apology, choose two gifts for this quarter " so is that 1 for the missing quarter two and then 2 for the current quarter three? Or just the 2 we were owed anyway for the last 5 months?

The free quarter is great.

Seriously after this length of time we get to pick from old gifts recycled?

Where is the Kickstarter exclusive model?

On 28/03/2017 at 10:56 PM, level9red said:

any news on the Corinthian club model and on how we indicate if we r members. There didn't seem to be a place on the kickstarter form thingy

On 28/03/2017 at 11:03 PM, Spartan Mike said:

I have been informed that the renders are finished for the model, I will put that on my list of inquiries for my next talk with the top brass!

-Mike

So this was in March. Can we actually see it yet or is there actually no render let alone model?

@Spartan Neil

Yes Neil

It's what informed me of the Corinthian Club but since I joined I have seen and heard nothing about it

Ok that's stunning, very cool!

Can we get clarification on the Quarter rotation please?

Is this two or three? If three do we get the gift for Quarter 2 as well making 3 gifts since the SS Dawn of Souls Quarter?

Hate to say it as I am a massive DW fan and a strong supporter of Spartan in general but the gift selection, given the huge wait, is very disappointing.

Once the Quarters are cleared up it looks like I'll be waiting for something I can't get for £13.60 anyway.

Who does one get in contact with to say " I'm a Corenthian member" but haven't received any emails since I joined :(

I emailed Despatch when I joined. Update went out tonight so you might receive it soon. If not Lizzie is great!

2 hours ago, Spartan Neil said:

Hi Iceman113,

I found an image on my machine:

All the best,

Spartan Neil

Corinthian_Club_Model.jpg

Hi Neil,

Thanks for posting this, it looks stunning - Dystopian Fort Boyard.  Any chance you could let us know the dimensions or add a ship for scale?

Well, that looks like it would fit in nicely with the 3 forts and harbour set I seem to have accrued from somewhere....this painting queue will be the end of me I swear

Glad to see things are looking to be back on track with this.  I'm not too fussed about the gifts as I liked the 3 month extension, just nice to get some feedback

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.