Overread

Corinthian Club Chat!

175 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Lerriano said:

But you would need to get the codes from the old emails.

Yep, and if they still have it you'll get it ;)

@level9redThere should be a yes or no question on the backerkit survey. If answered yes they will verify your email with your Corinthian Club associated email and provide the model. Hope that helps!

Spartan Mike likes this

Apologies if the answer is obvious, as a relative newcomer to the Club, when roughly do the freebies cycle?

Cool, that's what I figured. Just wasn't sure what SG defined a quarter as..

i am really hyped for the next corinthian club item. i want to know what it is and i want to add it to my next order. i am currently just waiting for it to be revealed that i can place my order and get it^^ would have been nice to see what it is on easter and get the ship thing aswell of which i do not know the background yet xD

Yeah, we're now a third of a way through this quarter and its not update.#

Not a great first impression to be honest.

CptEvilstopper likes this

On 4/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, Ade said:

Cool, that's what I figured. Just wasn't sure what SG defined a quarter as..

I started my Corinthian Club membership in February and IIRC between then and placing my first order in late February the Corinthian item had changed so AFAIK the current quarter started around mid February which would leave another few weeks in this "quarter".

17 hours ago, Maccabeus said:

Where can I see when I need to renew my CC membership?

The only way I can see to find the date is to go into my account & under my orders select Review Orders/Track Packages. Select either orders placed in the last 12 months or else orders placed in 2016 (if its coming up for renewal it should be placed in 2016) & scroll down through your past orders to find the date. That or search you past e-mail but Ithink the past orders search is likely to be easier.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

The only way I can see to find the date is to go into my account & under my orders select Review Orders/Track Packages. Select either orders placed in the last 12 months or else orders placed in 2016 (if its coming up for renewal it should be placed in 2016) & scroll down through your past orders to find the date. That or search you past e-mail but Ithink the past orders search is likely to be easier.

Good spot, cheers.

So like I said I'm relatively new to the club, but the understanding I had (and was reinforced above) was that the quarters kind of coincide with the standard quarters of the year.

Seems like that's really not the case? I was sort of delaying orders to get the next quarter (ie April onwards) item, but as we're now half way through May I give up!

Howdy yall,

I placed my first and only Corinthian order just to get the Covenant Research Vessel Objective marker. My order came in and it wasn't there. I emailed dispatch. Dispatch said they'd fix it. I got a set of Dystopian Wars objectives, but not the Corinthian model. I emailed dispatch again. Dispatch said they'd fix it. I just got my package in and it's a full set of PLANETFALL objectives. What do I have to do to get my Corinthian model? I would email dispatch, but I don't think Uncharted Seas objectives were ever made and I don't need the Firestorm objectives. 

5 hours ago, Neratius said:

SG told me that the are behind scedule for the corinthian club stuff but they are working on it

If only they had some method to communicate that to people if applied to...

Between the dreadful website updates and the general lack of communication with people, I feel increasingly sad that I bothered getting into SG products.

Updates cost so little to do, but garner such good will.

4 hours ago, Ade said:

If only they had some method to communicate that to people if applied to...

Between the dreadful website updates and the general lack of communication with people, I feel increasingly sad that I bothered getting into SG products.

Updates cost so little to do, but garner such good will.

To be fair. They posted it semi-open on facebook. its a comment to their last-ish post. Keeping up with the 4 comments SG gets on facebook is not very hard for anyone seeinh their posts ;)

8 minutes ago, Neratius said:

To be fair. They posted it semi-open on facebook. its a comment to their last-ish post. Keeping up with the 4 comments SG gets on facebook is not very hard for anyone seeinh their posts ;)

Yeah, provided you have a facebook account, which I don't.(I do use twitter, SG seem to just post bugger all there aside from headline updates copy/pasted from elsewhere) It annoys me having to trawl social media to find updates on stuff, when they should be emailing/updating their forums or at worst post prominently about it on Social Media, not having it as a random response on one of their posts.

On 5/12/2017 at 11:12 PM, CptEvilstopper said:

I would email dispatch, but I don't think Uncharted Seas objectives were ever made

corrrect , none made....:)

Anybody know how many gifts we have received so far? For the life of me I can't remember if I've got four. I signed up at the start. Would I be due a renewal?