Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
WestAustralian

WestAussie's Planetfall

246 posts in this topic

Thanks for the great comments guys, it fuels my painting. 

So this week I was very busy with real life again. I have managed to get a start on my Dindrenzi Iapetus walkers. This is probably sooner than I wanted to do Dindrenzi colours again, but it is a special request. 

image.jpg

I also noticed the Works Raptor crashed pod token sitting in my painting area. So I planned out a scheme and painted like mad 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for looking, 

WA

alamo, Voyager and Skyhawk like this

Thanks for all the great comments, it really inspires me. 

And the Dindrenzi Assault Walkers are complete. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

these, like all the Dindrenzi I paint, are to someone else's specifications. The First one took ages to get all the colours laid out. The second one painted up so quickly. 

Thanks for looking. 

Voyager, tansalus and alamo like this

Hi guys/gals. I have been working away on the Pilbara and have not had access to my Planetfall. I got a bit of time to finish off my Dindrenzi Assault helix

image.jpg

image.jpg

A pic to show how they fit in to the force.

image.jpg

Thanks for looking

WA

tansalus, Big_0, Voyager and 3 others like this

As always, fantastic stuff! Very nice colour scheme!

Going off topic, you can always learn something new. For instance, I've never heard about Pilbara before. Now I'm couple of web pages wiser. Thanks! :)

WestAustralian likes this

Keep up the good work buddy! Your thread is pretty much the only reason that I visit the forum these days. Sorry to say my PF mojo has totally gone. 

WestAustralian likes this

On 7 July 2016 at 10:48 AM, WestAustralian said:

Well I resisted for ages, telling myself that FSA was enough. But then the Dindrenzi and Directorate Assault sets caught my eye. Chunky Tanks and Big Stompy Robots......

The Directorate are forming up as a full force. I have been preparing storage for a bunch of tanks, planes, infantry, etc. 

image.jpg

I have my colour scheme picked out. Now all I need is some time to prime. 

Fingers crossed for a dry weekend 

WA

That is where my PF journey began. Just over a year ago. 

With Many miniatures painted in that time I noticed that I had forgotten these two:

image.jpg

They have been undercoated for a year. I think they are not done yet because I was never certain what I wanted to achieve. I need to give it some thought and make sure they get done.

I have been spending a lot of my Painting time of late on FSA/Taskforce, so I don't really have anything finished PF. Well looking ahead, I need to do some Dindrenzi Infantry, also on the to do list is this:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

But with the Focus on Taskforce Dindrenzi and PF Dindrenzi, I am sure I will take a colour break soon.

Thanks for the Likes and the wonderful comments, my Painting Mojo is supported by your Support

thanks for looking, sorry there was not much this week

WA

vice128, Voyager, Skyhawk and 2 others like this

Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate them

I managed to clean and prime 2 units of Dindrenzi Infantry. 

image.jpg

This is is my colour test for the infantry

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Infantry always take ages for me.  But that's ok, I will work on them between my FSA Dindrenzi Fleet models

thsnks for looking

WA

jcee, vice128, alamo and 3 others like this

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.