Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
LBPB

[Kickstarter] Dystopian World Expansion Kit

2,414 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, JeffHardisty said:

Strange I thought New Zealand was part of the British empire. Did they get those two parts around the wrong way or do I just not know my lore, or am I seeing that map in the picture incorrectly?

It is incorrect - Northern Territory, Queensland and New South Wales are part of the Commonwealth, but not Victoria, and New Zealand is part of the Dominion - Auckland is one of the capitals, alongside Adelaide.

Unless there's been a change in territory since 1872...

2 hours ago, Hubcap said:

My eyes must be deceiving me but did the French gain territories in Africa and South East Asia?!?! :D 

The colors are very tricky. I will look. I beleive someone put up a good copy of the map. It uses modern borders that came with the base map. Some forum types are considering a community version that would be editable. 

Hubcap likes this

30 minutes ago, CDR_G said:

The colors are very tricky. I will look. I beleive someone put up a good copy of the map. It uses modern borders that came with the base map. Some forum types are considering a community version that would be editable. 

In real life, France had colonial territory in Africa and in the Vietnam area of Southeast Asia. I guess those are staying in the fluff, to coincide with that fact...

17 hours ago, Spartan Neil said:

Hi FSAHoops,

You are most welcome and thank you. Frome - just around the corner from my office and where I spend a chunk of time in hospital. I am getting to know Frome rather well. :)

Cheers,

Spartan Neil

Feel free to pop in for a brew if you're here this week! I'm guessing you haven't put 2+2 together with my handle and real name as we spoke on the phone recently :D

Illidar likes this

1 hour ago, Nazduruk_Bugzappa said:

My deluxe 2 player box just arrived today

:):):)

Great news. Enjoy! Could you let us know whether the League of Crimson models were included? 

I received an email yesterday saying most of my kickstarter rewards have shipped.  Can't wait for it to arrive.  Is there anyway to find out what has shipped?

Hi FSAHoops,

Didn't make it to work today I'm afraid, one of my "not too good in hospital" days. Drop me an email if you want, we can organise another day.

All the best,

Neil

FSAHoops likes this

2 hours ago, Spartan Neil said:

Hi FSAHoops,

Didn't make it to work today I'm afraid, one of my "not too good in hospital" days. Drop me an email if you want, we can organise another day.

All the best,

Neil

I'm off tomorrow or next Friday?

Neil, any idea when the Admiral of the Fleet guys will see stuff ship?  Also, I will be moving in a few months, how will a change of address affect the stuff that is sent later on?

Sean F. (Texas_Archer)

Hi Sean,

Nice to hear from you. Please email Lizzie [lizzie@spartangames.co.uk] and she can track your address to make sure it goes to the right place.

Once the customised books get back to us we will start shipping the deluxe Sets, which you are due for as an Admiral of the Fleet.

Your custom model will be shipped out separately and of course we'll cover the postage for the models.

All the best,

Neil

On 11.8.2017 at 0:00 AM, Banelord said:

Applied for the fleet admiral pledge and got nothing till today.

Very disappointing! :angry::angry::angry:

Great news

Lizzie send me an email that most of my pledge is shipped and PDP sent me a tracking number.

:rolleyes:

Got my captain level delivery today including the LoC smalls.

Chuffed I just need to buy paints now to get my now rather large painting queue completed

6 hours ago, Banelord said:

Great news

Lizzie send me an email that most of my pledge is shipped and PDP sent me a tracking number.

:rolleyes:

Same here, it should arrive soon, but things will be missing.

Looks like a lot of parcels were sent in the last days.

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.