Santino Anania

Operational assett

13 posts in this topic

How do we currently integrate the Merchant ships into Fleet Action? I don't think we can at the moment, as the Operational Assets don't have statistics - something which my Australian Mercs are regretting. 

Potentially, you could use the merchant ships as scenery or as a convoy in a custom scenario, but apart from that, yeah, not too sure. 

Just a note on this.

The update to the fleet action rules will include updates to every ORBAT.

This also includes an operational assets ORBAT with rules for merchant ships, landing craft and stats for a range of scenery pieces that can be added to your games.

I will be posting some more (concrete) information on the new rules later this week so keep your eyes peeled!

Josh

9 hours ago, Spartan Josh said:

Just a note on this.

This also includes an operational assets ORBAT with rules for merchant ships, landing craft and stats for a range of scenery pieces that can be added to your games.

I will be posting some more (concrete) information on the new rules later this week so keep your eyes peeled!

Josh

Does this include Invaders?

On 3/4/2017 at 10:22 AM, Spartan Josh said:

Just a note on this.

Josh