Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vedar

Vedar's Planetfall

17 posts in this topic

Here we have some of the forces of Queen Rath'an'thax. 

IMG_2953_zpslg8cp9jr.jpg

IMG_2954_zpssiwhq92u.jpg

Here we have some of the ground forces from the Blue Ghost Fleet. Labeled the "Blue Ghost Fleet" initially by Terran intelligence as a unit responsible for the destruction rear echelon, supply stations and hidden reasearch facilities. Extensive use of jamming and cloaking initially made identification and force composition difficult. Little is known about them from Kurak intelligence agencies but their current campain deep in Terran territory seems to have focused more on direct military action.

IMG_2949_zps27igft30.jpg

alamo, Big_0, Xireon and 8 others like this

Absolutely Fantastically Awesome!!!!!!!

excellent Colours executed perfectly

you have  real skill at the details, thanks for sharing. 

I am a slow painter and it will be a long time until I consider them done. Especially with new stuff coming in this week in which I will need to get them up to basic standards before continue with fine detail. Bases are not done but will probably not have much green on them.

Venter and WestAustralian like this

Here we have the fearsome Ba'Kash. Known for their brutal direct assaults the weapons on these attack craft sound when firing seem amplified and the shrieking sounds have been known to cause troops to flee their positions long before the Ba'Kash get around to choosing them as targets.

IMG_3294_zpsxuz81igj.jpg

Those look excellent Vedar! I really like the color scheme you used for your Ba'Kash!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.