Spartan Mike

Admirals of the Fleet - Exciting fan designed vessels!

64 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

Slightly off topic,  I'm surprised no one has thought of making a vessal paying tribute to Nikola Tesla.  An earthquake generator unit , an experimental gigantic thunder ball creating units, or even a unit with a Tesla tower that induce thunderstorms and so on are pretty cool in the dystopian future/past.  

He would only be in his mid-teens if I remember the DW timeline (1870s). Then again, we all know angsty mid-teens are perfect candidates for piloting giant robots...:P:P 

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He would only be in his mid-teens if I remember the DW timeline (1870s). Then again, we all know angsty mid-teens are perfect candidates for piloting giant robots...:P:P 

Even better!  A great chance to explore how Nikola Tesla would fit, grow and contribute in this world setting! 

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

well, considering prussians already use a lot of, eh, what was the name again... Tesla weaponry, I'm guessing he's active in some inventive capacity!

I can see why no one would really make smalls, unless maybe they got 3 of them.  Mostly because they are significantly more limited in their design options.  They probably can't do anything new, I'm not even sure if any of them have generators.  About the only reason I could see someone picking small is if they had a very specific niche in their nation that they wanted filled.

In the end you just have a lot more design flexibility in the medium space and you still get two of them.

Given the sharp angle I'm thinking it is an airship of some sort.

Lord Nobody and Spartan Mike like this

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:59 AM, Grand-Stone said:

Shrödinger weaponary would be cool... :D

No, no it would be a generator that spontaneously makes cats in a target vessel, but it only works if you do not look at it!

Too bad no new Smalls! :(

Wad really hoping for the so wished for RoF small interceptor or the floating Heat Lancette :( ... Oh well :) , their decision!