Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voyager

Non omnis moriar - Dystopian Legions at Salute 2017

7 posts in this topic

I did not participate in Salute 2017 (oh, I wish I had), however I've found on YouTube a video with a short Dystopian Legions footage. It's low quality, but quite interesting. Amongst others there is Prussian Empire Faust, Covenant of Antarctica Xenophon Class Small Walker (unfortunately, obscured by a building), and some Russians! Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/urbRBHMPhSU?t=2444

Have any of you participated in Salute 2017? If you did and if you've taken any pictures/videos related to Dystopian Legions, you are welcome to post them in this thread. :-)

I saw some pictures on the Dystopian Wars and Legions facebook page. But there doesn't look to be anything new. Just the Faust, Treadbikes, Xenophon, and the standard armies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dystopian.wars.and.legions/permalink/1305300486223467/

I was really wondering if there were any tidbits of news that came out of the event... Is there anything more concrete than the generic platitudes we've gotten from Spartan over the past years?

The Facebook posts were all pictures of things we've long had or seen. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dystopian.wars.and.legions/permalink/1305300486223467/

But one of the comments included:
"Been having a,long chat with Neil they are going to massively change and improve the rules and finally release the rest of the models"

So. Just more of the platitudes of big changes coming, focus, and the armies being finished. I'm sure Neil wants these things but I think Spartan really needs a strong project manager or something to figure out how to actually get things organized and reliable.

Thanks for the link.

Well, after some Firestorm Galaxy shake-up maybe the Dystopian world will eventually get the proper treatment and Spartan guys' words will really come to fruition.

I love how Spartan still tells us all that "DL is coming soon/this year" then they go ahead and announce or do a reboot of all their big game systems... There is no way they're going to prioritize DL when they have so much they can distract themselves with for DW, or Firestorm, or Halo.

at this point it probably doesnt matter too much as the player base is shrunk from what it was and the competition is fierce with new games/systems....altho i still storage my stuff for the once in a blue moon..............but not forever.........need the space.;)