Cannor

Phoenix-class CSV and Blockade Runner inbound

9 posts in this topic

Both ships look great, will be happy to add them to my fleets. I also like that we're getting a bit extra with each ship (Pelicans and ADPs). I wonder how much bigger the Phoenix is than the Epoch? The Blockade Runner looks to be similar in size to the CCS, based on the render.

2 minutes ago, edwardlego said:

a lot of people, including were thinking the pheonix would be the first double base.

giving it's size, it would have seemed appropriate

I think if they release a double base model they'll release one for both factions at the same time. 

Interested in the stats for these though. 

5 hours ago, edwardlego said:

a lot of people, including were thinking the pheonix would be the first double base.

giving it's size, it would have seemed appropriate

I think you might be overestimating the size of the Phoenix, it's almost identical in length to an Epoch

1 hour ago, Mighty_moose said:

I think you might be overestimating the size of the Phoenix, it's almost identical in length to an Epoch

apperently the spirit of fire is actualy slightly shorter. but i 3D printed a model of the spirit of fire, it looks a lot more massive than the epoch. maybe that could've been a good reason for 2 bases

63 meters at this scale is pretty miniscule. From SG's Facebook page, for those that don't follow it:

SHHdJjY.jpg