Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Merlin

Rise of the Teutonic Order

38 posts in this topic

And last, but not least, the Vulkan Repair Cruiser Count As model

tbgPnc.jpg
MKEatz.jpg

Not done yet, but here's the idea. A crane from the merchant navy goes into the hole at the front, while a Faust "Repair" robot stands on the deck ready to use its Tesla Arc Welder on any ship in need of assistance.

Farcages likes this

Wow. I'm genuinely blown away by your models here! The concepts are simple enough, but brilliant! I'm curious what you'd do if, for instance, someone didn't like the FSA Freedom Mk2 and the John Henry. What plane would you do as a "counts as"?

note: I hate the freedom and the JH!

1 hour ago, FSAHoops said:

Wow. I'm genuinely blown away by your models here! The concepts are simple enough, but brilliant! I'm curious what you'd do if, for instance, someone didn't like the FSA Freedom Mk2 and the John Henry. What plane would you do as a "counts as"?

note: I hate the freedom and the JH!

Honestly, I have no idea what I'd do for a robot count as. Never really thought about it.

But I probably wouldn't do a plane as they can hover in place if they wanted to.

If I was good with organic things, like animals, I'd provably do an eagle

FSAHoops likes this

37 minutes ago, Saitani said:

Damn Your models are amazing. wish spartan games would License/buy the sculpts from you:)

Thanks. But Spartan could do way better than anything I've done. 

I could post them up for sale on Shapeways for others to buy them if they wanted to. But most would probably find the price very off putting (these guys cost me £80 to print all 4 for example and that is only because I had to use a more expensive material to get the details that I added to the bridge section and turrets)

So far as I've experienced that's just how they come. I've never had to select special conditions or finishes at checkout.

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.