Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain_Dan

My two minefields

4 posts in this topic

I am readying myself to play Firestorm taskforce and the only thing missing was the way TF handles minefields, so I needed two of them and 3 bases with mines for each, so they can work as a mine token when a ship triggers one of them (and Im painting Veydreth atm...)

Here are some minecraft  samples :)

large.minefields.jpg

As a suggestion, the rule for triggering mines could be modified to rol a D6 per unexploded token on the field (but the ship is attacked just once), so the "denser" the minefield is, the dangerous it becomes crossing it.

Hope you liked :)

Really nice :) At first I thought I must immediately to steal this idea, but then I sadly realized that as things stand right now, the new edition will wash out mines from the game  :unsure:

I hope I can still find a reason to make something similar as they and look exactly like I imagine space mines :)

I hope they don´t wash out that from the next taskforce... It took me a week making those mines :( and they make good cover for the otherwise poorly defended Veydreth (who also can´t Ambush in TF) 

That's why I am holding myself of making new terrain until V3.0 is released.

WestAustralian likes this

Awesome mine fields Bro.

thanks for sharing

i think a lot of players are waiting for the game update before they decide whether to continue or not

Pathogen likes this