Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Benchpresser

STO and Canada!!!!!!

54 posts in this topic

I really prefer seeing rules before I buy things - that said, I am tempted...

Another two navy set?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Come on Spartan, I still have a metric #&|t ton of minis to paint, and now this?

OK kidding (mostly) they look good.

these look amazing, i take it this surprise announcement means the kickstarter is now over and done with and on its way to the backers????

1 hour ago, slimeball said:

these look amazing, i take it this surprise announcement means the kickstarter is now over and done with and on its way to the backers????

I don't think so, there's been no mention of second wave or further shipping (hardback rulebooks and the like). I'd guess that there was some manufacturing time open for models, while still waiting on stuff like books (which we know to be outsourced and delayed)

The shop has "Quantity in Stock:" right under the price on the order page.  It is assumed that they all started at 150, so that is the counter.  They all seem to be in the 110-120 range as of right now.

CptEvilstopper and Maccabeus like this

There is a "stock remaining" number associated with each bundle. Essentially until they are out of stock, all the ones purchased get the bonus!

Simple and effective, something I never would have thought of! :) 

-Mike

I love all of them!  Thank you guys for listening to us!  

Just one teeny bit on the Metzger mk 2. The cavalry hammer looks a tad small and out of place for a gigantic robot ready to wreck battleships.  That said, Its Hammer Time. 

Spartan Mike likes this

@slimeball Ya was supposed to be a super-duper cool surprise! Keeping a lid on this stuff for so long has been absolutely painful! Literally I think I almost got a brain-hemorrhage a few times, Neil and Josh can definitely attest to that!

Important note to add: we are rolling out these incredible models AFTER all the KS elements are out to you folks. Priorities and the such. Lots to do! But when they come, they will be something awesome, with amazingly unique new ORBATs and Special Commodores accompany ting them too!

@Zahariel I am to please! Thanks for getting excited! LOL never thought that I would see someone think the hammer was too small! I am sure the designer will fall out of his chair when he reads that!

Trust me, weedy-looking or not, that hammer would WRECK a mountain! And that's even before you factor in the damage from that Heavy Tesla Accelerator Gun! Scary stuff! :ph34r:

Really incredible stuff being done up for you guys. Its just the tip of the iceberg though, lots of other super-secret "Mike's-brain-crippling" D-Wars content is yet to be revealed! :)

-Mike

Maccabeus, Zahariel and tansalus like this

2 hours ago, Spartan Mike said:

@slimeball Ya was supposed to be a super-duper cool surprise! Keeping a lid on this stuff for so long has been absolutely painful! Literally I think I almost got a brain-hemorrhage a few times, Neil and Josh can definitely attest to that!

Important note to add: we are rolling out these incredible models AFTER all the KS elements are out to you folks. Priorities and the such. Lots to do! But when they come, they will be something awesome, with amazingly unique new ORBATs and Special Commodores accompany ting them too!

@Zahariel I am to please! Thanks for getting excited! LOL never thought that I would see someone think the hammer was too small! I am sure the designer will fall out of his chair when he reads that!

Trust me, weedy-looking or not, that hammer would WRECK a mountain! And that's even before you factor in the damage from that Heavy Tesla Accelerator Gun! Scary stuff! :ph34r:

Really incredible stuff being done up for you guys. Its just the tip of the iceberg though, lots of other super-secret "Mike's-brain-crippling" D-Wars content is yet to be revealed! :)

-Mike

No hammer is too big,  when Metzger is carrying it! =D 

I got one teeny complaint though,  do we have a pic of the Sto fortress?  Will we be able to purchase it later? 

13 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

I got one teeny complaint though,  do we have a pic of the Sto fortress?  Will we be able to purchase it later? 

I would also like to see a picture of the STO fortress, so that I can decide between the 2-player box or the separate Battle Groups.

Nice to see the first Invasion ship, are there more to follow for other nations and multi theatre games. 

@varnos Done it before bud. Always improves the physique and keeps the game room well stocked! :) 

@Zahariel STO Frotress reveal is coming as fast as Neil can crack the whip! Hopefully sooner than later, cause I'm having an anxiety attack. 

On the idea of it being released proper... lemme see how nice I can ask (grabs his weedy hammer).

@Montan As I am bound by terrible pacts of secrecy, I am currently unable to confirm nor deny any plans to release information / images of all these other huge cool vessels of similar form. I think I got that said right...right? Ya... nice and low key...

:) 

-Mike

Erloas and Nicius like this

I'd love to know if there is a better than 50% chance of Eygpt getting a 2-player box. Preferably against LoIS, but it'd also be a great way to introduce the Free Hellenic models...

Spartan Mike likes this

@Nicius ah yes the venerable ausf-B...

surely you noticed the gent being towed behind the Brandenburg Ark invasion carrier in my recent blog? NO!? Oh dear... maybe there are some more pics somewhere that might help clear stuff up. Gunna have to see where Neil left all those and the words to go with it all... what an interesting conundrum! 

@Elessar Are you a hacker? Do you frequent my local social lounge and have wandering eyes on my laptop!? Who are you!

-Mike

Elessar likes this

3 minutes ago, Spartan Mike said:

@Nicius ah yes the venerable ausf-B...

surely you noticed the gent being towed behind the Brandenburg Ark invasion carrier in my recent blog? NO!? Oh dear... maybe there are some more pics somewhere that might help clear stuff up. Gunna have to see where Neil left all those and the words to go with it all... what an interesting conundrum! 

I did notice that one. So that might/might not be the new model of the Ausf. B? Like the one the normal Imperial Army/Navy uses? I see a lot of robots in my future. :)

themailedfist likes this

49 minutes ago, Spartan Mike said:

@Elessar Are you a hacker? Do you frequent my local social lounge and have wandering eyes on my laptop!? Who are you!

-Mike

*bwahahahaha* 

I'm Batman.

(Awesome, I will be getting that when it comes out!)

Spartan Mike likes this

Well the pile of unpainted models is about to get larger... Those STO models are amazing. 

Only issue I have is how to paint them - my Prussians are already black and white and I'd like to differentiate them a bit...

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.