Bazlord

Marketing the North Star pre-orders

35 posts in this topic

So... based on the  Store descriptions, here's some educated guess as to the new ships-

STO:

Brudern Frigate- Sustained Assault, High Angle (Turrets), possibly Pack Tactics of some kind...

Sieger Hvy Frigate- Rugged (1)

RCD:

York Hvy Frigate- Sustained Fire Assault Cannons, 1) sounds like- maybe attachment as well?

Erie Torp Corvette- wouldn't surprise me to have a higher than normal AP balanced with Conscripts.

Chambly Gun Barge- Ablative Armor?  Possibly Experienced Engineers

Newfoundland BB- Again, Ablative Armor?

Amherst Cruiser- Ablative, sounds like either High Payload or Devastating for the Torpedoes.

It actually sounds like all RCD get Ablative- either that or a higher DR.

Thats all very exciting news @Spartan-Mike but the most important question is when will we be able purchase the Spuntone seperately? I need at least 4

Same with me :wub:

CDR_G likes this

@Moridin a fair question! I'll ask the web/store people what the plan is for that and the BW Cyclops Assault Cruiser while I'm at it.

@Benchpresser always love the speculation! Yes indeed the Dominion of Canada makes ample use of ablative armour! STO make ample use of horrible new gun-tech! Fun stuff. ;)

-Mike

Moridin, tansalus and BuckDharma like this

17 hours ago, Spartan Mike said:

@Moridin a fair question! I'll ask the web/store people what the plan is for that and the BW Cyclops Assault Cruiser while I'm at it.

@Benchpresser

-Mike

Hi Mike

Also, if it's possible, I'd really like the opportunity to buy the fortified prison model outside of the Corsican Incident box set.

CDR_G likes this

11 hours ago, Zahariel said:

Also what is the bomb shelter that you get when you order 2 metzgers! 

@Zahariel The Bomb Shelter is pictured on the store. If you select the metzger it's shown on the second picture.

40 minutes ago, Iceman113 said:

@Zahariel The Bomb Shelter is pictured on the store. If you select the metzger it's shown on the second picture.

Thanks! For some reason it wasn't apoearing on mobile.  Omg omg omg its too amazing!!! 

On 18/07/2017 at 4:12 AM, Zahariel said:

Thanks! For some reason it wasn't apoearing on mobile.  Omg omg omg its too amazing!!! 

I still can't see it! Damn my eyes?! Any more instructions on how to find this thing? Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Bazlord said:

I still can't see it! Damn my eyes?! Any more instructions on how to find this thing? Thanks!

Go to the desktop version of the site.

If your on your phone/tablet, at the bottom of the store page on the right hand side it says go to main site. That'll take you to the desktop version. 

Bazlord likes this