Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Auspainter

What's next?

11 posts in this topic

Now that the drop ships and Seraph/Longsword are out the big question is what's next? I'm personally hoping for the Falcon and Banshee so I can round out my fall of reach collection (although Elite rangers and ODST with orbital insertion would be nice too). Interested to hear what you guys think!

Yeah Falcons and Banshees would be really cool.

Plus helljumper ODSTs would be great.

And possibly some named heroes, both on the battlefield and in the leader cards.

I would imagine a variety of the Spartans would be in the pipeline, like the headhunters or other S-III's. I would love to see a Prelate though. It would really show how deep they are willing to go in the lore.

Banshees, Falcons, Marines and Banished have been confirmed as having been sent to Microsoft to be checked by 343. That was a while ago so they might be coming out sooner then you think.

Here's hoping. I would love to see some elite honour guard too. I would've thought that perhaps some of the off map commanders would be fairly easy to release, just a stat card. Would add some flavour and variation to the gameplay 

Taintedtamt likes this

There's a long list, but for my first choice would be Noble Team with a set of campaign scenarios. Followed closely by ODST Helljumpers. 

of all the things id love to see if i had to choose what next id hope for a squad of just elites and counterd by ODST's for the UNSC, failing that I want some hover flyers!

9 hours ago, Auspainter said:

Hover flyers will be so great. The question is how many is too many

With a great crackle of plasma arcing like lightning through a ominous cloud, they soon realized that was not a weather formation... but enough banshees to block out the sun.

On 8/10/2017 at 6:20 PM, Thetobyn said:

With a great crackle of plasma arcing like lightning through a ominous cloud, they soon realized that was not a weather formation... but enough banshees to block out the sun.

Yeh that probably will be enough