Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mad Hatter

Looking for Imperial Human Miniatures (New Ones/Resculpts)

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm trying to track down some of the redone/second edition/re-sculpted models for the Imperial Humans in unpainted/new condition.  Anyone have any ships you'd like to sell?

Looking for any ships you may have.

Thanks,

Ryan.

being that they are no longer molded imho they may be hard to find..........unless spartan has some lost in the hq.  all of my ucs ships have a new home.sorry:( to say and its not mine.  when the game died locally i kept my models for a few years still hoping till ucs was sunk.:o

Spartan sold of all its remaining UCS stock in a sale long time ago...

I myself still need some 2nd edition Imperial Human Cruiser Squadron's, to balance my fleet, but they have proven hard to get :(

The only Imperial Human miniatures I still bump into on a regular basis are 1st edition ones.

Yep, same here.  There are plenty of first edition ones, I wonder if the second edition sold really poorly or something?!?  Love the sculpts, just a bit hard to find!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.