Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Klayn_Rogue

What to get after Shadow Hunter?

9 posts in this topic

I bought the shadow hunter box some time ago and had lots of fun with it.

But im thinking about what should i buy next ? I plan on expanding both factions (FSA and EofBS).

I also want to get into land combat, but i dont know where to begin.

For both nations, I would recommend some air support, in the form of aerial core boxes. This will not only get you the extra SAWs needed (shadow hunter only has one squad of each) but can also be used for Armoured games.

As for ground forces, it depends on if you prefer tanks, or walkers.

Its a shame how few SAS shadow hunter comes with.

What is the main difference    betwen walkers and tanks  ? japan seens to have both with similar sizes ( light tanks and light walkers ).

But right now im thinking of getting FSA tanks and EotBS walkers.

The main difference between tanks and walkers is how terrain affects them (also how they look).

Most walkers have 360° movement, regardless of size, and/or have rerolls for rough terrain. Most of the tanks get bonus movement for moving along roads.

Personally I'd say for your FSA the box set with the dreadnought won't be a bad purchase. Also, the bombardment group is lovely! The heavy bombers are some of my favourite models for the FSA. 

6 hours ago, FSAHoops said:

Personally I'd say for your FSA the box set with the dreadnought won't be a bad purchase. Also, the bombardment group is lovely! The heavy bombers are some of my favourite models for the FSA.

Thanks alot fo showing me those boxes, they contain everything i want!.

Now i just need to chose...

FSAHoops and Illidar like this

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.