Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Retired_Admin

Official Thread: Iron Dwarves

119 posts in this topic

It's a fine addition.  I'm not too fond of the Pistons but the two Bellows are pretty potent.  Frigates are always a necessary purchase and the Hammers are a very good buy.  So I'd pick one up.  I'm waiting to see what they'll do for the Thaniras Elves. 

Was mildly surprised that the new ID box has 3 pistons in it as well as 3 hammers. With the airships,subs and frigates this could make an interesting build....just not sold on 3 pistons.

I have a game coming up next week. I will try the 2 that I have. I only used them a couple of times with mixed results.

I love the way they look and they where fun to paint.

They're currently available in the beta test.

As to when they'll be available to everyone,well it's spartan and this is UcS so...soon™  <_<

Purchased some founries. I don't like their rules much, but I love the models and wanted to have them before the game dissapears. I also got some armouries because I seemed essetial to me

If anyone wants pics of the foundries please pm me or post here. They have a door at the aft that is not shown in the render.

As requested I made some pics of the Foundry model. It is still WIP (painting IH atm) but wanted to share to everyone the pics  I made for comparing the size and overall look of the ship.

Size Comparation

Foundry size comparation

Aft View (note the the doors of an internal bay for a small boat to dock in, that boat would be probably full of dwarf engineers to assit them in doing their stuff)

WIP Foundry 2

Front View

WIP Foundry 1

I think this ship is the race's equivealent to other race's "magical" ships: like the Darkness, Invoker, Reanimator andThunderbird cruisers and also the IH elemental sloop.

NOTE: the crane forms part of the model itself, and it is not a metal "turret" as I originally thought

Dan

tank0625 likes this

Hello there I have been painting some dwarf ships (and a dwarf army from Mantic's Kings of War) and want to post the latest ships here

Dwarf Flagship

dwarf_flagship__chainmail_class__ii_by_r

Dwarf Cruiser/heavy cruiser squadron

a_combinded_squadron_by_rfshas-dazh1ct.j

AJ told me an squadron like this is very effective. note the dwarf logo painted on the sides to diferentiate from other squadrons

But I also made a full Anvil squadron

anvil_class_heavy_cruiser_by_rfshas-dazh

More Dwarven submarines

dwarf_submarines_with_submerged_tokens_b

and a pic of  my dwarf fleet to this date (still some more under "construction")

dwarf_fleet__part_i__by_rfshas-dazh1c0.j

Those ships have been added to my deviant art but later on I will add the pics to my blog

Hope you liked them :)

Thanks guys :) I want to finish painting all my dwarf fleet ASAP but I'm still wating for an e-mail to see if I can focus on it or have to paint other models sooner (the mail is about to confirm attending a tournament)

On 19/2/2017 at 8:59 AM, alamo said:

ps good to here from you, thanks dan

same here Alamo ^_^ I thought you were leaving the Uncharted Seas  forum

alamo likes this

21 hours ago, Captain_Dan said:

same here Alamo ^_^ I thought you were leaving the Uncharted Seas  forum

not quite yet, that dec 7 date was when i noticed the ucs pdf taken down. however my fleets have been sunk,scuttled etc. love to follow your work and glad youre still around.

pax

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.