Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MooseMCA

(Robot)Man Of Steel!

60 posts in this topic

Nice looking robot, I like it better than the actual John Henry! (Metzger vs. Steele duel anyone?)

On another note.... enough with the Canadians already, where are the Teutonic Order?! :P

Giant Canuck robot stompie goodness. Man, now I have to get into the land game ...

Wow... YLLAN getting into land?

now the new robot has the option to switch-out its rocket launcher for a flamethrower, hopefully the John Henry will finally get the option to change out its cannon for a hammer

For England, Harry and St George!

Wasn't it Follow your spirit: and upon this charge. / Cry "God for Harry, England and Saint George!"? Anyhow.

now the new robot has the option to switch-out its rocket launcher for a flamethrower, hopefully the John Henry will finally get the option to change out its cannon for a hammer
Make that hammer a shield, and then we're talking (Captain America).

Impressive looking model (as ever) from Spartan. I have a feeling that the Canadians are going to be a popular choice.

Cracking model Spartan keep up the fantastic work! :)

The Canadians are shaping up to be a well thought out ground force on their own, and the ability to ally with my KoB ground forces is awesome. Things can't get much better then this. Well done Spartan.

It's missing a hockey stick, but other then that, brilliant. Can't wait to see what it's Curling MAR does ^_^

You mean Lacross stick as that is Cannada national sport. Happens all the time.

Wandelaar likes this

Wasn't it Follow your spirit: and upon this charge. / Cry "God for Harry, England and Saint George!"? Anyhow.

Make that hammer a shield, and then we're talking (Captain America).

It may well have been - no Shakespeare to hand!

So size wise somewhere between Prussain and FSA robots. Wonder what firepower it has ?

Actually, in the second to last paragraph of the blog post it states:

"This robot is a little shorter and can clearly be identified as a simpler implementation of the same technology that went into John Henry. As such, its simpler style shows it as an older model lent or sold to the Canadians as the FSA trundle on with their own developments in massive robot technology."

The Steele won't appear to be a very good match-up mano-a-mano with the Metzger sadly. It'll be a mob of robot toddlers against a fully grown robot.

Grayghost likes this

Actually, in the second to last paragraph of the blog post it states:

"This robot is a little shorter and can clearly be identified as a simpler implementation of the same technology that went into John Henry. As such, its simpler style shows it as an older model lent or sold to the Canadians as the FSA trundle on with their own developments in massive robot technology."

The Steele won't appear to be a very good match-up mano-a-mano with the Metzger sadly. It'll be a mob of robot toddlers against a fully grown robot.

I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a mob.of toddlers beat a fully grown person

According to the Blog this is actually an FSA robot that was sold or lent to the Canada. Alot of Justification for have an FSA ground robot force.

I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a mob.of toddlers beat a fully grown person

Just go to youtube and watch how an army of puppies incapacitates a grown man.

Very nice model. I love the giant robot trend in DW. Anyway, my red Metzger is ready, bring it on! :D

You mean Lacross stick as that is Cannada national sport. Happens all the time.
Right, that was the convincing I needed to buy one and convert it that way.

According to the Blog this is actually an FSA robot that was sold or lent to the Canada. Alot of Justification for have an FSA ground robot force.

That is just what I was thinking. JH above and Steele on the ground, nice.

Love the Canadian stuff. Definitely looking forward to having their stuff fill out my FSA stuff. In fact, I think the Steeles will be part of a "Michigan State Militia" contingent, especially if they are a bit of an older design.

Only disappointment? The update should have been called Real Steele.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.