Spartan Games

Introduce yourself

458 posts in this topic

Hi, i am Neratius aka Oliver

I started playing Firestorm: Armada, and i am playing it now for 4 weeks. I mostly play in my local game store where i work aswell or at home with friends. I just started a community here and we are happily pewpew ships to bits. I also do small painting commissions.

i own Sorylians and some smaller factions from the Kurak Alliance.

I really love the look of the Tarakians and my favorite model is definitly the Battleshipt from them. I am happy to look into a good future with much pewpew because spaceships are serious business.

greets

Captain_Dan likes this

Greetings! My name is Huai.

I talked Neratius into playing Firestorm Armada 4weeks ago, when we both started (i owned some models before, but never played).Our little Community of 4 admirals is located in Munich, Germany.

I am a proud spider-admiral who loves all his models, except for the flounder we call battleship^^. I plan to buy some Terrans soon, as more nuclear is always better! (And it can't hurt to have Kurak and Zenian fleets, so we don't have to play civil wars)

Cheers & happy lizard-hunting!

Welcome Huai and Neratius,

If you want to see a specific fleet in Action before you buy, just drop by at our Club evening, or we can Play on a saturday.
Our Group is just 100km of to the east, and we have all fleets available, the last 4-5 have to get colour.

You could also join our tournament on 20 May. 

regards

'Ey up! I'm ShortySL; 36 year-old Brit, owner of Halo Ground Command and Fleet Battles but player of neither due to a lack of players in my area. I'm friendly enough, so I'm told.

Favourite unit is currently the Orion-Class assault carrier; in a gunline style fleet like UNSC it's always nice to have a ship designed to power into the enemy and cause havoc!

Hi! I'm spanish and I discover your games 1 year ago, but two weeks ago I found a spanish community of FSA and I decided to start playing this game! At this moment I just play FSA, with a Sorylian fleet, but I would like to play to Dystopian wars too. :D

Hi there to everyone :)

I'm Robert and i've discovered Spartan games thanks to the Milan community! I'm an Italian retailer ( Voidgames is my store) who visits very often one of the biggest gaming places in all Milan: UESM. There i met with the small community which presented me week after week, more or less all the games Spartan produced! 

I have to say that all the games for now are awesome, It's difficult for me to choose one to play more than the other.. but since I'm playing steampunk and fantasy all the week, i think i'll go on Firestorm armada for the start! Currently I'm painting my demo table scenery for Firestorm, and I've purchased a Syndacate and a Relthoza fleet, together with the Overseer Starter :)

I have also baked the Dystopian wars Kickstarter and I have a medium CoA force at my disposal too!