Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Urial

Brothers enemys ROF vs KOB

84 posts in this topic

Une très belle armée. Elle constituera une belle cible contre la couleur du sable, mais l'ensemble est très réussi! Mon seul point de critique concerne les socles des chars Hotch. À ta place j'essayerai de trouver quelque-chose qui puisse faire office de sable (du flock peut-être?), car la couche de peinture à elle seule n'est pas assez convaincante à mon goût. Mais ça reste une question de goûts personnels!

A very nice army. They will make for a great shooting target against the colour of the desert sand, but as a whole they look very good! My only criticism is about the bases of the Hotch tanks. If I were to paint them, I would try to find something to represent the sand on the bases (flock maybe?), because the layer of paint on it does not look too convincing to me. But that is a matter of personal taste!

I think, with sand on the base it will look a little strange, because comparison to the small tanks the grains of sand will look really big. Or you need some sort of sandpowder.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.