Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sikil

How to aquire the old Firestorm: Invasion models?

17 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was planning to buy a decent pile of FS:I models and was somewhat bummed to be unable to locate them in the Online store when I picked up the FS:A 2.0 rules and the DL Brittish APC...

Is there any way to <acquire> the old FS:I models?

Hi,

If you can just bear with us a bit longer the first set of FI models will be made available, but not until we've sorted out the new unit sizes.

All the best,

Spartan Neil

boy I sure hope the squad sizes don't change too much for the terran/din as I may not be able to match paint and still wait to flesh out any squads that may have changed...but still in the land of hope....

Awesome news! I just discovered Invasion/Planetfall last week, and was a little bummed to see that the models were temporarily pulled off the market. You can't even find the old kickstart boxes on Ebay anymore. From all the images I have seen, the models were absolutely amazing.

I snagged both kickstarter boxes off of ebay a day ago but I will see what is really in them when it gets here and if it is missing any models.

Let me also be clear as I did this to get a jump start to promote the game as soon as it goes live at my game store/gaming group.  I will still be buying the new stuff and filling two the two prototype groups. 

When you can show up to demo a game with two good looking armies it normally sells a game.  :lol: Plus I get more people to play with.

I snagged both kickstarter boxes off of ebay a day ago but I will see what is really in them when it gets here and if it is missing any models.

That's what I get for not searching for them.  Glad you got them Balor.  :)

With new models and new rules our Planetfall games are kinda on hold till we see how the to&e turns out so we can check the models...just waiting for the ob......

I have so many models to paint so I just wanted a head start.  When I get a chance to demo FA 2.0 I also want to show off some of the Planetfall models at the same time.

Good luck Balor...I'm just finishing up 2 projects and was hoping to get some Planetfall games in sometime in the next couple of weeks....I may just use the 16may rules and have fun...there are a couple of things that go under the radar unless you play quite a few games and then it is a little evident but still fun.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warcradle Studios are looking for active community members to support the forum upon its relaunch!
If you're interested, drop us an email at forum@warcradle.com.