YouLookLikeANail

Redesigned Unit Stat Cards

1,410 posts in this topic

The primary turretvalue of the Prussian Empire battleship is wrong. In rangeband 4 it should be 3 not 2.

Also the rules for the tiny flyers (i think well-trained) isn't up to date.

For the rest, i absolutely love the new cards. Everyone in our club wil be using them soon :-)

If someone feels called to create an A4 printable PDF of them, please post that link here also.

I had some trouble getting them to print in the correct size for sleeves.

For the Prussians you need to change the Hussar Gunship to say squadrons of 1 to 2. Thats 1 thing I asked spartan about along with a question about the MARs, and they never said anything about it

also it wasnt mentioned in the errata pdf they made. So it must be right.

Thanks for the feedback on typos, I'll double check those values.

Cambion Daystar: How big should the cards be to fit in your sleeves? I've done these to the arbitrary and illogical North American paper ratio standard (since I am an arbitrary and illogical North American), and I suspect it'll be too much work to make them fit into Euro sizes, but I'll give it a think.

Hello! Great work as usual, but a small problem I noticed is that the Kiyohime Assault Carrier carries 4 not 6 airplanes.

Really enjoy these, thanks for the updates!

Thanks to Spartan for pinning this thread!

Reticent_Bassist: I'm pretty sure the card that comes with the Kiyohime specifies 6. I'll double check when I get home.

Cambion_Daystar: Please do. Maybe I can get away with adjusting the sizes of the black space around the cards and then putting them on an A4 sheet? I'll have a look anyway.

The PDF that Spartan provided on their download page says 4. As I do not have the Kiyohome I cannot say about the stat card. There may be a discrepancy between the two, at which point I would assume that the correct number is 4 since the nature of the carrier is an "assault carrier".

Regardless, keep up the good work!

The PDF that Spartan provided on their download page says 4. As I do not have the Kiyohome I cannot say about the stat card. There may be a discrepancy between the two, at which point I would assume that the correct number is 4 since the nature of the carrier is an "assault carrier".

My understanding was that it was bumped up due to the changes in TF rules making smaller sqn sizes less useful. I thought that there was a clarification on the old forum (RIP) which clarified this; if we have to we can ask the Powers that Be to confirm.

I would gust like to say 'Thank you!'

I find the cards you have made a lot easier to read. Plus as a person who is new to the game the imiges on the cards make it erasy to tell what card gose with what modle. Plus thanks to you cards I was able to see what the CoA and French ships are like.

The only down side to the cards is now I'm not sure which army I wish to collect. It's a toss up between the FSA and CoA. (This is not a complant). If it was not for all your hard work I would have no idea what the CoA and French forces were like.

For the Prussians you need to change the Hussar Gunship to say squadrons of 1 to 2. Thats 1 thing I asked spartan about along with a question about the MARs, and they never said anything about it

also it wasnt mentioned in the errata pdf they made. So it must be right.

So the Hussar can be taken as a single ship?

Also, love your work as always Nail!